LabOSat: a customized Lab On a Satellite
News, bulletins and videos
- LabOSat won INNOVAR 2016 prize in "Novel technologies in scientific research" category! News from Argentina en el espacio y INTI (Twitter).
- News from our institutions about the project and what is inside LabOSat: UNSAM and INTI.
- Local radio program Argentina Tecnológica interviewed to Emiliano Kargieman, CEO of Satellogic, for Fresco and Batata missions. Interview and full program are avaiblable (spanish).
- LabOSat in local media after launch of Fresco and Batata (Satellogic) here.
- Our mark in the space: an institutional magazine from CNEA that describes our project.
- The technology behind new satellite's memories. After receiving our first experimental data of MeMOSat-01 in space, the production team of the National Institute of Technology and Industry (INTI) produced a short video to understand what we are working on. See the video here.
- MeMOSat-01 is up and running inside the satellite BugSat-1 called "Tita" which belongs to Satellogic company. See the news here.
- News from different media:
- On 2014, after the production of our first platform, MeMOSat-01, TeleSur interviewed us. See the video here.
- After winning INNOVAR prize in 2012. Catalogue of the project.
- Our group won the DuPont-CONICET price in 2010 for developing ReRAM memories for hostile environments. See the video here.